Acupuncture Practice Management Software.
Qchart 5.0 is a convenient practice-management program with database.
Computer Diagnosis System. Among acupuncture software companies, we are the only company providing 1 year free telephone technical support.
1. Comprehensive Diagnosis System(new)-Simply input symptoms, then comprehensive diagnosis will be given with treatment plan including Acupoint combination and Herbal formula within a second.
2. Full color Acupoint images (new)
3. Treatment plan by disease and by pattern identification (new)
- gives you traditional acupuncture point combination and Korean 4 needle technique points and herbal formulas
4. In treatment section of chart, you can import acupoints and herbal medication based on client's ailments from recommended treatment plan in Library.
5. After filling out the information of the Insurance companies and Vendors, the information is automatically saved in patient chart and inventory management.
6. Billing and Inventory Management are linked to convenient inventory system that calculates and gives reorder comments automatically.
7. For Appointment form, you can keep record of patients appointment according to each Practitioner
9. Report menu gives you patient data for marketing purpose and lets you send emails to the every patient in your clinic by sending an email once and lets you print mailing labels of your patients in order for mailing letters to be sent to the patients.
Also you can get accounting information such as total income, accounts Receivable, and sales tax for some period and SuperBill History.
10. New forms such as Diagnosis Intake form, Authorization of disclosure of protected information, Medical History Questionnaire, Patient Confidential Information are added.
This download includes fully-functional 30-day trialware to test on your PC.
Download and try it for yourself.
Download Free Trial Version of QChart 5.0 Now - Click Here !
Please follow these instructions to install QChart5 on your computer:
1. Click the link.
2. Click "Save" Please select "Desktop" on left side of Save window and click "Save".
3. After downloading, click "QChart5Setup.zip" and extract it on your Desktop
4. There will be Disk1 Folder on your desktop if extracting was successful.
5. Double click the Disk1 and find and run the "setup.exe"
6. It will start install shield
7. Double click Qchart5 shortcut created on your Desktop.
8. The default password to launch this application is 1111
Please read this for more information for install and run on Vista.