Qchart2010 is the first web based database acupuncture program. So if you have internet connection, you can open the program which has the same patient database from your office and your home too.
The benefit of Qchart2010 is you don't have to move the database from one computer to another.
$450 is the initial setup fee for 2 computers.
If you need more than 2 computers, $225.00 per additional computer will be charged.
Due to the web server database managing cost, monthly $30.00 maintenance fee will be charged.
Click here to watch the Demonstration Video
Click here to watch the Demonstration Video (Chinese)
Acupuncture Practice Management Software.
Qchart 2010 is a convenient practice-management program with database.
Computer Diagnosis System, Electronic Claim function with New HCFA form including NPI fields are major new features. Among acupuncture software companies, we are the only company providing 1 year free telephone technical support.
(new): new features added to Qchart 4.0. Plus most of the functions are improved
For Chinese acupuncturists, we put Chinese database including acupoints, clinical application and herbal formulas.
1. Comprehensive Diagnosis System(new)-Simply input symptoms, then comprehensive diagnosis will be given with treatment plan including Acupoint combination and Herbal formula within a second.
2. Electronic Claims, New HCFA form with NPI fields(new)
HCFA form can be printed on the blank paper or preprinted form.
Information of patient chart is automatically
populated in the HCFA form
3. Full color Acupoints images (new)
4. Treatment plan by disease and by pattern identification (new)
- gives you traditional acupuncture point combination and Korean 4 needle technique points and herbal formulas
5. In treatment section of chart, you can import acupoints and herbal medication based on client's ailments from recommended treatment plan in Library.
6. After filling out the information of the Insurance companies and Vendors, the information is automatically saved in patient chart and inventory management.
7. Billing and Inventory Management are linked to convenient inventory system that calculates and gives reorder comments automatically.
8. For Appointment form, you can keep record of patients appointment according to each Practitioner
9. Updated with new CPT Code and New 2010 ICD9 Code.
Edit function of CPT code (including Workers comp code) and ICD-9 code
10. Report menu gives you patient data for marketing purpose and lets you send emails to the every patient in your clinic by sending an email once and lets you print mailing labels of your patients in order for mailing letters to be sent to the patients.
Also you can get accounting information such as total income, accounts Receivable, and sales tax for some period and SuperBill History.
11. New forms such as Diagnosis Intake form, Authorization of disclosure of protected information, Medical History Questionnaire, Patient Confidential Information are added.
It has HCFA Form, Super bill, Progress notes, various reports, and forms that you can print.
Qchart is an useful tool for practitioners who need a clinic management program.
Request Free Trial Version of QChart 2010- Click Here!
This download includes fully-functional 30-day trial ware to test on your home PC.
Download and try it for yourself.
There will be $30 monthly fee for Datacenter use after 30
Please call or email us for further information or demo-CD.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
QChart is a separate program from Qpuncture II.